Distance Learning B.Ed Program
Presently, many people choose their career as a teacher, but becoming a teacher is not so easy these days. A teacher must be B.Ed Certified from the authorized university. Hence, many students pursue B.Ed as a correspondence course or B.Ed through distance learning program. There are very not so many universities provide B.Ed distance learning program, because mainly it is available in regular mode. CollegeKa is one of the most reputed and renowned distance learning platform in India. We have more than 15 years experience in the field of education. We provide facility to get direct admission in the B. Ed without any entrance exam. We provide entrance in highly prominent colleges which have NCTE approval.
- At least 50 % marks in Graduation/Master Degree.
- 2.5% remission for SC/ ST aspirants for inhabitants of Haryana only.
- Note: If you do not have 50% marks in the Bachelor or Master Degree, You can pursue Diploma in Education program. This Diploma program is recognized for all Govt. school jobs for primary section teachers.
- Minimum duration of the B.Ed program is 2 years. On the other hand, Maximum period is 4 years for completing the course.
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar.
CollegeKa has tied up with more than 500 UGC recognized universities who help students complete their B.Ed certification. Fees for a 2 year B.Ed course start from Rs 5000 per year.
Admission in the B.Ed courses in regular mode is on the Merit basis only. For this purpose the Marks in your Graduation/PG whichever is higher will be measured.
University will allocate a regular college based on the grade of students.
Regular classes will be held in the colleges and Special Guidance classes will be conducted on Sundays at our Institute in the Delhi. Here, students can get sample papers, last year papers free of cost.
For MD University Exams are generally held in the June month and will be held at Exam centre near the College as determined by the university.
Fees Structure: Fees can be paid in the installments and as per University standards. Kindly contact us to get information about the latest fees structure and full details.
- Regular classes conducted online and offline at colleges and special classes on Sundays at Delhi.
- After doing B.Ed one can find the jobs in Government sectors as well as Private schools.
- Transportation facility.
- Free Sample paper & Last year papers.
- Full Placement support.
- Free assistance for CTET Exam.
- Teaching Practice Sessions.
- Excellent results with high percentage and marks.
- Highly reputed and NCTE standard colleges.